Show Date: 10-12 November 2022
Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1
Opening hours: 9:00-17:00 (No entering the venue after 16:45)
Registration counter service hours:
9:00-16:30, 10-11 November 2022
9:00-16:00, 12 November 2022
- One person one badge. Visitors from same company have to apply for badge individually, or register with group registration.
- Organiser reserve the rights to grand badge application and refuse person who is not comply with requests and instructions from the onsite staffs to enter in to the exhibition.
- Pre-registered visitors collect badge with confirmation letter or name card from registration counter
- Free admission for trade buyers with business cards or invitations.
- Admission fee for public visitor is NT$350/person.
- Badge is mandatory during the whole event period.
- Transfer or forge badge is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors under age 16 will not be admitted.
- Disorderly clothes will not be accepted.
- Please click here for visitor's terms and conditions.
- On-site Disease Preventative measures:
In order to prevent the spread of disease, the show organiser is taking the following extra biosecurity measures. Your full cooperation is highly appreciated.
- Foreign attendees must refrain from visiting swine farms 7 days before entry into Taiwan.
- It is prohibited to carry pork products into Taiwan. Violators will be fined up to one million NT dollars and prohibited from entering into Taiwan until full payment is made.
- Domestic attendees must refrain from visiting overseas swine farms 7 days before entering the exhibition hall.
- During the 3-day event, the organiser has set up biosecurity channels with disinfectant sprays and mats. All attendees are required to walk through the channel for sanitation purpose.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance to the halls and should be used.
- Do not visit any livestock farm or meat processing factory during your stay in Taiwan.